Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Entry As Senior!!


Entry As A Senior!!!
August- new session for colleges begin..Being a fresher on august 2 i was very excited to see my college life..to meet new friends..and a new life was waiting for me to begin...And just a night before my first day my dad called  me and gave ,e few instructions like dear don't mess with seniors ,they will rag you...don't question them back as you do!!!and i was in horror to hear those words from my dad!!!
anyhow that night passed and next day i went to colg. my first day!!!
The whole day passed and there was nobody in colg. except my bus mates who were ragging my friends!!! few days passed and the day came when few seniors came to us to ask for our introduction!!They entered our class and locked the door!!!But before they locked they asked everyone for their convience for introduction!! some Girls left but we sat back there to see what They can do!!
After the half class was empty..they started with their ragging!!They asked me to give my introduction..And i was prepared to answer them back by asking them to introduce themselves first cuz i dnt introduce myself to strangers!!and they replied very calmly that they will introduce themselves when 10 of us will introduce ourselves!!and introductions began and surprisingly after 10th intro they themselves stoppes the next girl and gave their intro to us!!they sang and danced!!and then there was no senior and no junior !! we all were just new friends!!They guided us all the way from first sem to second!!they played with us,gave us ideas for bunking but do gave us the honour of being their Junior!!!And then i realised Being a Friend is better than being a Senior!!
Now After 1 month and 2 days probably i'll be Senior No!! I'll Be a Friend To them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment